Online store Terms and conditions
DIAMONDS Ewelina Szczygielska
ul. 25 Czerwca 75
NIP 796 270 11 81
email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”25px”][vc_column_text]
The terms used in the terms shall mean:
- working days – days from Monday to Friday excluding public holidays;
- Client – a natural person who has full legal capacity, a natural person engaged in an economic activity, a legal person or an organizational unit not a legal person whose specific provisions confer legal capacity Who orders the online store or uses other services available through the online store;
- Civil Code – Law of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended);
- account – a portion of the online store assigned to the client, through which the customer may perform certain activities within the online store;
- Consumer – customer who is a consumer within the meaning of art. 22  of the Civil Code;
- Newsletter – a service consisting of the possibility of receiving commercial information from the seller in the form of a message sent to the e-mail address provided by the customer. To do this, you must provide a valid e-mail address or activate the appropriate field in the registration form or the order form
- Trader – a client who is a trader within the meaning of art. 43  of the Civil Code;
- Terms and Conditions – this document;
- Goods – the product presented in the online store, the description of which is available for each of the products presented;
- Sales Contract – contract of sale of goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between the seller and the client;
- Services – services provided by the seller to clients electronically within the meaning of the provisions of the Act of 18 July 2002 of the year on the provision of Electronic services (Journal of Laws no 144, item 1204 as amended);
- Act on Consumer Rights – Act of 30 May 2014. On consumer Rights (Journal of Laws 2014, no 827);
- Act on the provision of services by electronic means – Act of 18 July 2002. On the provision of Electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended);
- Order -A statement of the client’s will, aiming directly to conclude the sales agreement, specifying in particular the type and number of goods.
These terms and conditions set out the general terms, means of providing electronic services and sales carried out through the online store www.vellu.pl.
These terms and conditions are continuously available on the website Www.vellu.pl/regulamin in such a way as to enable it to acquire, reproduce and consolidate its contents by printing or writing to the media at any time.
The condition for commencement of use of the store is to familiarise yourself with these terms and full acceptance. The reading and acceptance of these Rules of procedure shall be deemed to be unequivuner with the provision by the trader of the information to the consumer (customer) referred to in art. 12 of the law of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights-Dz. U. z 2014 poz. 827), this information is included in the following points of the Regulations.
The seller enables the use of free services through the online store, which are provided by the seller 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. (User account service and Newsletter service)
Umowa o świadczenie usługi polegającej na prowadzeniu Konta w Sklepie Internetowym zawierana jest na czas nieoznaczony i ulega rozwiązaniu z chwilą przesłania przez Klienta żądania usunięcia Konta lub skorzystania z przycisku „Usuń Konto”. The newsletter service agreement is concluded for an indefinite period and is terminated when the customer sends a request to remove his or her email address from the newsletter subscription or unsubscribe via a link in the message body Sent as part of the Newsletter service.
In the event of the customer’s breach of these terms and conditions, the seller may terminate the contract for the provision of the services in accordance with a 14- Period of notice.
The offer contains a full and accurate description of the offered products, digital content and/or services. The description shall be sufficiently detailed to enable the consumer to assess the products or services and/or digital content in an appropriate manner. The products and their descriptions are presented in accordance with the laws and are as accurate as possible.[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”25px”][vc_column_text]
Contract for the sale of goods
The information on the goods provided on the store’s websites, in particular their descriptions, technical and performance parameters and prices, are the invitation to conclude the agreement, within the meaning of art. 71 of the Civil Code.
All goods available in the online shop are brand new, free of physical and legal defects.
Placing an order is possible by the users of the online store, who correctly completed the registration form located on the online store. Placing an order is also possible without a registration form.
The registration form requires the following data: Name, surname, delivery address, e-mail address, contact telephone. Incorrect completion of the form or incorrect data may result in the online store being withdrawn from the order. Failure to exercise due diligence in completing the form may result in additional costs incurred by the customer, including, but not be Other reasonable costs incurred by the store for the purpose of carrying out the contract in question.
The order is subject to an active email account. In the case of placing an order through the order form available on the website of the online store, the order is deposited by the customer in electronic form and constitutes an offer to conclude the contract of sale of goods Subject of the order. The offer submitted in electronic form shall be binding upon the customer if the seller sends a confirmation of acceptance for execution of the order, which constitutes a statement by the seller of acceptance of the customer’s offer and The customer receives the sales agreement.
The contract of sale is concluded in Polish, English, according to the customer’s choice, with the content in accordance with the terms and conditions.
Orders can be submitted 24h a day. Placing an order entails an obligation to pay. The order is processed within 3 working days of the date of the payment of the ordered product, in the bank account belonging to the trader.
The condition of acceptance of the order for execution by the online store is the placing of the order and payment of the resulting receivables for the conclusion of the sales agreement.[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”25px”][vc_column_text]
Delivery of goods
The delivery of goods is limited to all countries of the European Union and is implemented to the address indicated by the customer during the placing of the order.
Delivery of goods is effected through the postal operator or courier company.
The seller on the shop websites in the description of the goods informs the customer about the number of working days needed to fulfill the order and its delivery, as well as the amount of charges for delivery of the goods.
The time of delivery and fulfillment of the order is calculated in business days.[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”25px”][vc_column_text]
Prices of products are given in Polish zloty, Euro, according to customer’s choice and include all ingredients including VAT and other fees.
The full price must be paid at the time of ordering by:
- Payu Electronic Payment (in this case, the execution of the order will commence after the seller has sent the customer confirmation of acceptance of the order and after the seller has received information from the system of the clearing agent to make Payment is made immediately after completing the order).
- Cash on delivery, payment of the supplier when delivering (in this case, the fulfillment of the order and its dispatch will commence after the seller has sent the customer confirmation of acceptance of the order and completing the order);
- The user will be informed immediately before the payment is made of the amount in which the payment is to be effected, the possible means of conducting it and of the data of the payment provider if the service is a possibility. Detailed rules for making payments via electronic payment operators are available on the operator’s website.
- When making a payment via the electronic payment operator, the user should follow the instructions provided by the electronic payment operator for payment purposes.
Entitlement to withdraw from the agreement
The consumer may withdraw from the contract of sale of the product without stating a reason by submitting the relevant statement within 14 days from the date of delivery of the product. The trader may ask the consumer about the reason for withdrawal from the contract, but may not require the consumer to do so.
The consumer may waive a contract for the provision of services or a contract for the supply of digital content which is not recorded on a tangible medium without giving a reason by submitting an appropriate statement within 14 days from the date of conclusion of the contract. The trader may ask the consumer about the reason for withdrawal from the contract, but may not require the consumer to do so.
The customer may formulate the statement by himself or use the model statement of withdrawal from the agreement (see Returns and complaints).
The 14-day period shall be counted from the date on which the goods were delivered or in the case of the contract for the provision of services from the date of its conclusion.
The consumer must handle the product and the packaging carefully during the 14-day period. The consumer unpacks or uses the product to the extent necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
The consumer is responsible for reducing the value of things resulting from its use in a way beyond what is necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
The seller shall, upon receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the agreement by the consumer, send to the consumer’s e-mail address confirmation of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the agreement.
In the event of withdrawal from the contract concluded at a distance, the agreement is deemed not to have been concluded. What the parties have provided is recoverable in the unaltered state, unless the change was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods. The refund shall take place immediately, no later than within 14 days.
The purchased goods must be returned to BUTIK Vellu ul. Słowackiego 98, 26-600 Radom, joining him any proof of purchase.
The seller shall promptly, but not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the consumer’s statement of withdrawal from the agreement will reimburse the consumer all payments made by him, including the costs of delivery of the goods. The seller shall reimburse the payment using the same method of payment as used by the consumer, unless the consumer agrees to another method of reimbursement, without the consumer being bound by any cost.
The seller may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the client until the item is received back or the customer has provided proof of its referral, whichever occurs first, unless the seller has proposed that The customer himself.
If the consumer has chosen a method of delivery other than the cheapest usual delivery method offered by the seller, the seller is not obliged to reimburse to the consumer the additional costs incurred by him. The customer bears only the direct cost of returning the goods, unless the seller has agreed to bear this cost.
The customer is obliged to return the product to seller immediately, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date of withdrawal from the contract. The customer bears the direct costs of returning the product.[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”25px”][vc_column_text]
Exclusion of the right to withdraw from the contract
The right to withdraw from the agreement by the consumer is excluded in the case of:
- The provision of services, if the seller has fully performed the service with the express consent of the consumer, who has been informed before the commencement of the provision that, after the seller’s performance has been fulfilled, loses the right of withdrawal
- A contract in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market, over which the seller has no control, and which may occur before the expiry of the period for withdrawal from the agreement;
- A contract in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated goods, manufactured according to the consumer’s specifications or serving to satisfy his individualised needs;
- A contract in which the subject of the service is a product which is deteriorating rapidly or having a short shelf life;
- The contract in which the subject of the service is the goods delivered in a sealed package, which, after opening the packaging can not be returned due to health protection or hygienic reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
- The contract in which the subject of the provision are products which, after delivery, by their nature, are inseparably linked to other items;
- The contract in which the subject of the service are alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon the conclusion of the sales agreement, and the delivery of which may take place only after 30 days and the value of which depends on fluctuations in the market, over which the seller is not Control
- A contract in which the consumer expressly requested the seller to come to him for urgent repair or maintenance; If the seller provides additional services other than those whose performance the consumer has requested, or provides goods other than spare parts necessary for the performance of repairs or maintenance, the right to withdraw from the agreement shall be granted to the consumer in respect of Additional services or goods;
- An agreement in which the subject of the provision are sound or visual recordings or computer programs delivered in a sealed package, if the packaging has been opened after delivery; The provision of newspapers, periodicals or periodicals, with the exception of the subscription Agreement;
- Contract concluded by public auction;
- Contracts for the provision of services in the field of accommodation, other than for residential purposes, carriage of goods, rental of cars, catering, services related to leisure, entertainment, sports or cultural events, if the contract is marked with a day or service period;
- Contracts for the supply of digital content that are not recorded on a tangible medium, if the performance began with the Consumer’s explicit consent before the deadline for withdrawal from the Agreement and after informing the Seller about the loss of the right to withdraw from the Agreement.
The seller has a sufficiently formal complaint procedure and recognizes complaints in accordance with this procedure.
The customer has the right to submit a complaint both regarding the performance of the contract of sale and the performance of the contract for the provision of electronic services.
As regards the performance of the sales contract, the Seller undertakes to deliver the Goods without defects. The seller is liable to the customer for the defects under the terms specified in art. 556 – 576 of the Civil Code.
Complaints arising from the infringement of the rights of the customer guaranteed by law or under these Regulations should be directed to the address BOX VELLU UL SŁOWACKIEGO 98 26-600 RADOM or to the e-mail address: ⦁ email@example.com.
In order to investigate the complaint, the Customer should send or deliver the Goods complained about, attaching any proof of purchase to it. Goods must be delivered or sent to the address indicated in paragraph 4 .
The seller undertakes to examine each complaint within 14 days. In the event of any shortcomings in the complaint, the Seller shall call the Customer to complete it as soon as possible, but no later than within 7 days from the date of receipt of the request by the Customer.
As regards the performance of the contract for the provision of electronic services, the Customer may report to the Seller complaints in relation to the functioning of the Store and the use of the Services. Complaints may be submitted in writing to the address indicated in paragraph 4.ny w ust.4.
In the complaint, the Customer should provide his name and surname, correspondence address, type and description of the problem. The Seller undertakes to review each complaint on time and in the manner specified in paragraph 6.
The customer may also use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints (mediation, arbitral tribunal) and pursuing claims.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Consumer is entitled to apply to a permanent amicable consumer court operating at the Trade Inspection with a request to settle the dispute arising from the concluded Sales Agreement;
Pursuant to Regulation (EU) No 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of May 21, 2013. we would like to inform you that at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.nsumers/odr/.
An online platform for settling disputes between consumers and entrepreneurs at the EU level (ODR platform) is available. The ODR platform is a website with a one-stop shop for consumers and entrepreneurs seeking a non-judicial resolution of a dispute regarding contractual obligations arising from an online sales contract or a contract for the provision of services.[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”25px”][vc_column_text]
Protection of personal data
The Customer’s personal data may be processed in order to implement the Sales Agreement, the correct implementation of services provided electronically and to keep the Customer informed about the products and services provided by the Seller.
All rights to the Online Store, including proprietary copyrights, intellectual property rights to its name, internet domain, website of the Online Store, as well as to forms and logos belong to the Seller, and their use may only take place in a manner specified and consistent with Regulations.
The law applicable to contracts with customers is Polish law. United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, done at Vienna on 11 April 1980. does not apply.
The choice of Polish law as appropriate does not deprive consumers who are consumers of the protection provided for them by the law applicable to their habitual residence in the EU.
Settlement of any disputes arising between the Seller and the Customer, who is an Entrepreneur, is subject to a court having jurisdiction over the seat of the Seller.
Any and all changes to these Regulations shall be communicated to each customer via the information on the main page of the Online Store containing a list of changes and the date of their entry into force. Customers who have an Account will be additionally informed about changes along with their listing to the e-mail address indicated by them. The date of entry into force of the amendments will not be shorter than 14 days from the date of their publication. In the event that the Customer who has a Customer Account does not accept the new content of the Regulations, he / she is obliged to notify the Seller about this fact within 14 days from the date of informing about the change of the Regulations. Notifying the Seller about the lack of acceptance of the new Regulations results in the termination of the Agreement.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]